Sunday, December 8, 2019

Reflection


Image result for reflection quotes after a quarter"
"Learning without reflection is a waste. Reflection without learning is dangerous."
                                ~ Confucius


A few months have passed yet again. Still, I continue to learn and at the same time grow. This quarter passed by so quickly that I did not even realize that it had already ended. Though I do know that we have started and is currently doing web designing. I tend to spend a lot of time doing it especially since there were some instances wherein everything I have finished so far got deleted. It all just vanished and I don’t want to point fingers. So, I've got no choice but to do it all over again. It got me really mad and agitated. However, I will go on with the lessons I have learned. Not just only in this subject but also the learning of my everyday experience.

Source: https://www.inc.com/bill-murphy-jr/best-inspirational-quotes-best-motivational-quotes-2019-edition.html

No comments:

Post a Comment