Thursday, January 16, 2020

New Year, New Me! (slight)

Image result for new year new me quotesA new chapter has begun.

I hope and pray that this year be good and amazing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
A New Beginning. Fresh Start. Resolutions.

These are what gets the people riled up for the newly
welcomed year. And this year has been blessed with a lot of great things to look forward to.

Image result for new year new me quotesAlthough the sad reality of it is that most of these resolutions only last for a few months, weeks, and even days. Some resolutions break.

Even with slight changes, I still think the phrase "New Year, New Me" still applies to me. I mean, it doesn't necessarily need to be a new you completely. It could be a start of a change. And a good one at that.

As a newly turned leaf that I have decided to become, the first thing I wanna do is fulfill simple resolutions. Just like saving money from my allowance and starting the day early for school and as a daily routine.

A better me for a new chapter.








source/s: https://ourmindfullife.com/new-year-quotes/
              https://happynewyeardiary.live/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/happy-new-year-2020-images-wallpapers.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I hope this year will be a year of blessings and good memories for you. GBU

    ReplyDelete