Friday, August 16, 2019

Reflect On Your Experiences For It Is Where We Learn


For the first quarter, I learned and discovered things about blogs. The kinds of blogs and what they each contain, I even get to make/publish blogs through web log. I gained knowledge on how to make one and got to apply it. I even learned about the history of the Internet and the people who are connected in the making.
Image result for reflective quotes educational
https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/233131718183090995/?lp=true
Though along the way, I encountered problems/challenges. It may not have been a big thing for the others but for me, I considered it to be a hindrance in achieving my goal thus finishing the first quarter. I struggled with the composition of the other things that were given, especially those who required what we knew about a certain event or celebration.
I did what I needed to do in order to overcome this hurdle. I read things about the upcoming celebrations/events and with that newly gained knowledge I wrote with confidence and overcame it.
Moving on, I will continue to learn new things and also continue making/publishing my very own blogs as I continue on with the other remaining quarters of the year 2019-2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment